Marietta, GA--Cobb County
Outparcels and Shop Space Currently Available in Kroger Anchored Center
· Located at the intersection of Powers Ferry and Terrell Mill Roads
· 95,000 S.F. Kroger Anchored Center
· 298 Highly amenitized luxury Residential Units onsite
· Less than 2 miles from New Braves Stadium “The Battery”
· Less than one mile from new I-75 Interchange at Terrell Mill
· Traditional architecture, with Colonial and Williamsburg influences adapted for modern commercial buildings.
· High-traffic volume with an average of 54,000 cars per day at the intersection of Powers Ferry and Terrell Mill Rd
· Co-developed with Eden Rock Real Estate Partners.
Douglasville, GA--Douglas County
Please inquire regarding possible outparcel opportunities. Call: 770-227-8000
· 1.0-acre outparcel available at the intersection of Hwy5 and Douglas Blvd for ground lease or possible multi-tenant building
· Excellent visibility and pylon signage on Hwy 5
· Traffic light with full access on Hwy 5 and full access on Douglas Blvd.
· Located less than half a mile from the 1,000,000+ SF Arbor Place Mall
· Center located in Opportunity Zone with tax credits available
· Anchors include Home Goods, Burlington and Beall’s Outlet
· Area retailers include The Home Depot, Kroger, Publix, Office Depot, JoAnn’s, Academy Sports, Sam’s Club & h.h. Gregg
Loganville, GA--Walton County
4.5 Acres Adjacent to Publix Available
· May Be Subdivided
· Located at US Hwy 78 & GA 20 in Loganville, Georgia
· Ideal Site for Hotel, Office Condos, Retail, Daycare or Self Storage
· Other Retailers Include Chick-fil-A, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Zaxby’s, Brusters & Tires Plus
· SR 20 Road Improvements to Commence Soon
Dallas, GA--Paulding County
Please inquire regarding possible outparcel opportunities
· Two outparcels fo sale at Kroger anchored Dallas Commons, 1.9 and 2.56 acres.
· Located at the intersection of US Hwy 278/GA 120 (Jimmy Campbell Pkwy) + GA Hwy 61 (Nathan Dean Blvd)
· Three traffic signals.
· Other retailers include Kroger, Ruby Tuesdays, QuikTrip, Zaxby’s, Wells Fargo and Georgia Heritage Bank, AutoZone, and Taco Bell.
The Dresden Village mixed-use project will complete the pedestrian friendly retail and restaurant experience along Dresden Drive in Brookhaven, GA, connecting Brookhaven Village to the Brookhaven MARTA Station. The retail and restaurant mix will complement the existing shops and restaurants by curating the right retailers to keep with the “village” feel that makes this area so unique.